Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Good news!

A little pre-Valentine's Day good news! Parrish's bone marrow biopsy came back negative--meaning the cancer has not spread to his bone marrow. This is huge. And, it means we are dealing with Stage 3B Hodgkin's.

We also met with the neuro-oncologist today, and he said that Parrish's brain MRI is completely fine. He said the "enhancement" is nothing to worry about and that Parrish has "one good lookin' brain." Good to know.

So, two items of good news today (well three if you count the good lookin' brain information). Hallelujah for good news!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Much love,
Molly

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly! I'm not sure if you remember me, but we met at Andrew and Vanessa Hampton's wedding. I'm married to Tom Waskom, a fraternity brother of Parrish's, and a Hollins girl who spent a fair amount of time at the Phi Gam house in college. I have a question (quick!) for you and Parrish, but would rather not post it publicly. Would you mind sending me your email address (or the best way to contact you) at nolacail@gmail.com? Sending lots of love, prayers and strength to you both and the boys.

    ReplyDelete